Here is a quick look at Week 24:
What are we learning this week?
Language Arts- Review
Math- Valentine's Math
Science/Social Studies: Solar System/Valentine's Day
How can I support my child this week?
- Read, read, read to your children and let them read their sight word books to you!
- Help your children retell books.
- Practice saying the long and short letter sounds.
- Find sight words in books.
- Look for words that begin with the letter of the week as you run errands or even play around the house. You can play "I Spy."
- Click here to see some fun sidewalk chalk activities.
- Practice writing the letter of the week. Write it in shaving cream, make it with playdo or sidewalk chalk.
- Listen to youtube songs on letters we have covered.
- Practice counting everywhere!